Participate in the 1st edition of our Children’s drawing and writing competition for children between 5 and 16, from the 27th of March to the 20th of May.
Stories a better future for all
Tales for our plant is an initiative for children from 5 to 16 years of age. Because children know best how to convey the love of nature in the form of drawings and stories.
The contest aims to:
- Convey respect for the environment, its wildlife and the planet
- Raise awareness in environmental education from childhood.
Send us your child´s applications before May 20th to: email@example.com
COMPETITION DETAILS HERE
Drawings and Illustrations
- Aimed at children between 5 and 10 years of age
- Drawings or illustrations in colour on one of the themes established
- Aimed at children between 11 and 16 years of age
- Stories of 150 to 300 words based on one of the established themes
- Winner: Family getaway valued at 250€
- 2nd Place: Amazon gift card for 90€
- 3rd Place: Amazon gift card for 60€
The kids are shouting out for a better world
For years we have lives as carefree tenants of the future and well being of our one true home, planet earth. Now ending the overexploitation of natural resources, stopping deforestation and reducing CO2 emissions has become urgent, as has consuming in a more responsible way.
Children are not responsible for the situation, but they need to know what each of us can do to stop the deterioration of the planet.
At UCI we consider that the language of imagination, through drawings and stories is the best way to convey to children the love of nature and awareness of the fight against climate change.
Environmental problems our planet faces:
- Pollution of aquifers and seas
- Extinction of species and loss of biodiversity
- Pollution and CO2 emissions from transport, industry or homes
- Global warming
- Plastic in the seas
How to take part
- Choose a topic from the categories of problems that affect the survival of our planet.
- Give it imagination and great enthusiasm.
- Dad or mom, scans, writes or photographs the drawing or the story without data or images of the minor appearing.
- Send us the work to: firstname.lastname@example.org before May 20th.
- Indicate the title in the subject: Eg “Tales for the planet + Title of the work”.